Contact Us about diving at the Similan Islands
Hi, my name is Dom and it is my pleasure to help you with all aspects of our Similan Islands Liveaboard booking process. Below is our form to contact Oktavia Dive Center.
Here at Oktavia we pride ourselves on our customer service and approachability. Please be assured that you have come directly to the Oktavia Dive Center enquiry page and your request will be handled by me personally 🙂
- New Marine Park regulations issued by the Similan National Marine Park authorities and Thai government in October 2018 has placed a daily limit on the number of divers allowed within the Park boundaries on any given day.
- We can only purchase Marine Park Entry Tickets a maximum of 60 Days prior to the return date of any advertised trip.
- Guarantee your place to one of Thailand’s most exclusive dive locations by booking a minimum of 60 Days in advance!
- Last minute bookings will be subject to the availability of tickets at that time.
- To register your Entry Ticket we will need a copy of your Passport Personal ID Page and Dive Certification level. More information available during the booking process.
If you would like to make an enquiry please fill in the Contact Form below. Please include as many details about your request as possible so I can provide you with the very best reply. Alternatively you can send me an Email direct to: MVOKTAVIA@GMAIL.COM.
I’ll email you back as soon as possible with all the information!
Oktavia Dive Center Co Ltd
5/21 Moo 7, Petchkasem Rd
Khao Lak, Khuekkhak
Takua Pa, Phang Nga, 82220 Thailand
You can also contact Oktavia Dive Center by visiting our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MVOktavia/
Please Remember to Like and Share our latest posts and news 😉