Google Earth Flythrough
Watch our Google Earth Flythrough as we take you through our 5 Days/5 Nights Similan Islands Liveaboard in 5 Minutes!
If you are interested in the idea of joining our wonderful Similan Islands Liveaboard but are unfamiliar with either Liveaboard Cruises or the Similan Islands themselves, then look no further.
With the help of Google Earth we have made this great film to show you our 5 Days/5 Nights Diving & Snorkelling Liveaboard Cruise in 5 Minutes! From Departure Day to Return Day, it shows you our route through these incredible Islands and what you may see as you discover the underwater delights of each Dive Site.
Our dedicated liveaboard vessel MV Oktavia runs from mid-October to mid-May each season and has been providing unforgettable experiences to our guests for over 10 Years. But of course, don’t just take our word for it – read what our guests have to say this season on our TripAdvisor Page 😀
Typical Running Order for Our 5 Days/5 Nights Similan Islands Liveaboard Diving/Snorkel Cruise
- Free pick-up from your Khao Lak Hotel/Resort between 16:45-17:15.
- Arrive at Tab Lamu Pier and board MV Oktavia for departure time of 18:30(pm).
- Overnight cruise to Similan Island 4. Whilst En-route: Introduction & boat tour, safety briefing, equipment check and dinner.
- 08:00: Dive/Snorkel 1 – Hideaway Bay.
- 11:00: Dive/Snorkel 2 – West Of Eden.
- 14:15: Dive/Snorkel 3 – Deep Six.
- 15:30: Beach Trip to Island 4 (Koh Miang)
- 17:45/18:30: Dive 4 – Princess Bay (Sunset/Night Dive)
- 07:30: Dive/Snorkel 1 – Elephant Head/Monkey Face Rock.
- 10:30: Dive/Snorkel 2 – North Point.
- 13:30: Dive/Snorkel 3 – Three Trees.
- 15:00: Beach Trip to Island 8 (Koh Similan)
- 17:45/18:30: Dive 4 – Turtle Rock/Donald Duck Bay (Sunset/Night Dive)
- 07:15: Dive/Snorkel 1 – Christmas Point.
- 11:00: Dive/Snorkel 2 – Koh Bon.
- 14:15: Dive/Snorkel 3 – Koh Bon.
- 17:45/18:30: Dive 4 – Koh Tachai (Sunset/Night Dive)
- 07:00: Dive/Snorkel 1 – Richelieu Rock.
- 11:00: Dive/Snorkel 2 – Richelieu Rock.
- 14:00: Dive/Snorkel 3 – Richelieu Rock/Koh Tachai
- 17:45/18:30: Dive 4 – K oh Tachai (Sunset/Night Dive)
- 07:15: Dive/Snorkel 1 – Koh Tachai
- 11:00: Dive/Snorkel 2 – Koh Bon
- 14:15: Dive/Snorkel 3 – Boon Sung Wreck
- Snacks, Group Photo
- 17:00-18:00: Arrive at Tab lamu Pier. Free transfers waiting to take you back to your Khao Lak hotels.
- We try to fit 2/3 beach excursions per trip for around 1.5 hrs where you can relax on the powdery sands, play a game of football or volleyball, or take a trek through to some scenic viewpoints.