— MV Oktavia (@MVOktavia) December 8, 2017
Your Dream Liveaboard
Our 5 Days/5 Nights Similan Islands Liveaboard is the perfect way to discover Your Dream Liveaboard with the best in Thailand Diving and the beauty of this stunning set of Islands located in the Andaman Sea.
- Departing west into the sunset on the first evening you’ll enjoy your first night meeting our Team and getting to know your dive buddies whilst enjoying a fantastic Thai meal freshly prepared by our wonderful cooks. Safety and Dive briefings, plus a full boat tour during the evening will ensure you are properly informed and prepared for the adventure that awaits you over the next 5 days.
- Waking on the first morning to the sight of Similan Island No. 4 (Koh Miang), you will complete the first of your four dive day. During the afternoon you’ll have the opportunity to spend a few hours exploring this paradise island before heading back to MV Oktavia to prepare for a choice of either a Sunset or Night Dive.
- Day 2 will see you head towards Similan Island No. 8 (Koh Similan) where the great diving continues and the chance to capture amazing photos of Donald Duck Bay by climbing the View Point on Sail Rock.
- Day 3-5 heads north where the diving just gets better and better as you’ll be expertly guided by our Team through Koh Bon, Koh Tachai Pinnacle, and of course, the world famous Richelieu Rock! On the Final Day we will head back the way we came to revisit a couple of choice dive sites before heading nearer to the mainland to complete our final dive of the trip at the BoonSung Wreck!
- We return to the pier for around 17:30 where the quick 20 minute transfer back to Khao Lak will have you at your hotel and enjoying a well deserved cocktail for sunset.